Monday, March 26, 2007

A Working Title

In an erstwhile era, I spent a lot of time on a J.R.R. Tolkien-inspired forum board called Minas Tirith, and in those days, I was often abrupt and rude, especially when confronting what I thought pure imbecility. When I posted, the phrase "asinine fatuity" from C.S. Lewis's Mere Christianity often came to mind (though I usually refrained from using it). I was, at times, downright vituperative.

My purpose here is to be mildly vituperative at best (at worst?) as I discuss, or merely present, various things that interest me from obscure 19th century writings (which I will do in my next post) to Germany's current human-rights offending approach to home-schooling (which I may do at a later date).

The title is merely a working title, and may change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home